It is important initially to have a basic idea of the forming process, our engineers conduct CAE simulation prior to preliminary tool design, the result of the CAE analysis is then used in tool design.
* We analyze forming process and its logic for each stamping station;
* Complete “ Process review record”
* Complete “ CAE Analysis report”
* Compare forming data of each station against part 2D&3D data.
* Design structure static evaluation and dynamic simulation
* Complete “Structural review record” and “DFMEA”
* Check if travel and forces of motional parts are consistent and matching with simulation